13 April 2007

Forgot the heroines!

But Bron Jameson has posted her favorite heroes on her blog. If you google Thursday Thirteen you should also get a good selection of lists to cruise. What am I doing? Writing a 20k novella that I've got about 4k to go on, gearing up for revisions on my vicar and sex shop owner story, still working on the vampire menage and have about 4k written of a fantasy erotica. God knows where that came from.

Reading The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt. What are you reading?

4 Comments:

At 13 April 2007 at 8:16 pm , Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I really enjoyed The Raven Prince. I've just finished reading Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs. I love this series so much - with the coyote heroine.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on Anna's book. Gotta support Down Under authors :)

 
At 13 April 2007 at 10:10 pm , Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

I just finished reading The Winter Prince by Cheryl Sawyer. Fabulous historical fiction!!

 
At 16 April 2007 at 4:56 am , Blogger Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy. :)
I'm reading Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs at the moment. It's great so far!

 
At 17 April 2007 at 1:02 pm , Blogger Heather said...

Recently finished "Dirty Blonde" by Lisa Scottoline and just started "The Haunting" by Hope Tarr. It's been a while since I read a Blaze, but the blurb intrigued me.

Thanks for visiting my blog during the last TT! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home